Wednesday 11 April 2007

An Odor Eliminating Light Bulb

Recently, I'm taking a product design workshop. I was asked to design a lamp with emotional meaning. It means the design, to some extend, must have a meaning for its own sake rather than just following its function. So, I proposed to make a lamp with smell. I doen't mean the smell of burning. Yes, anything given to me would become related to smell. It might not be a good thing. Anyway, the instructors seemed impressed by the idea. Ha, smell always has its power to impress people, either in a good way or a bad one.


Then, I went to google to have a rough search. It came out this site:




An Odor Eliminating Light Bulb
http://www.fresh2.com/

This is a bulb which claimed to deoderized the air in the room. Costs $19.99 USD - 2 Bulbs. Ha, I very wonder if it works or not! I don't wanna be mean, but just doubt if this company is still survived.

No comments: